03.10.2008

I am almost human!



this post is addressed to "ALMOST" the entire management of the R.H.C.P. [the executive one, involved in the promo on YouTube]

so!
please register an acount from romania [my country] and if you try to view, for the example, the video Red Hot Chili Peppers - Aeroplane you will get this message:

"this video is not available in your country!"
if it's not for me, that means it's also not for you!
[capture of the message:
]
...or maybe I am ALMOST or SUB HUMAN !?
and go figure - not only one video - but almost all videos of RHCP!

do I have to swear or to please you, to believe me that you are not the only one who can read in english:
"The policies can be region-specific, so a content owner can allow a particular piece of material in one country and block the material in another."
from: http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py%3Fhl%3Den%26answer%3D83766

... region/cityzenship/religion/color of the skin and so on!
and please don't try to explain to me your reasons ...but just try to "walk a few steps in my shoes"
do I have pay to view that or other rhcp videos? ... or what!? just tell mel

in other words, thanks! ... and you are very welcome here in europe!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu